Sunday, May 13, 2018

zte

I bought axon zte in 2016 December. I usually take suggestion from soham befor buying any electronics. I am usually very out of date. He told me about zte. I further searched internet for customer satisfaction and rock bottom price. ultimately i bought it about 18 months back. earlier i used use palm pixie. it was good for many of my purposes - sms mails but not adequate. I needed a gps internet browser in my phone. I do not want to carry laptop all the time. I really do not like its weight away from my room.

I was really surprised by this phone. It is good and always. I of course dropped it many times. it did not die! My laptop is also China made Lenovo. I wonder if not all electronics are made in China. Several days before Soham told me that i have to switch from zte.

I roared never.

I sadly came to know ZTE has stopped producing phone since they no longer can get Qualcomm mobile chip in their phone. I was thinking how long it would take for them to make that chip in China. Today I read that China have flown their successful indigenous passenger plane. But in the evening news I saw Trump has lifted the ban of ZTE importing mobile chip for seven years!

I remember the days IBM or other US computer technologies banned for USRR. They fairly closed the gap of producing their own computers and significantly helped by IBM themselves selling their technology underground to them.

US Corporations are helped by the Government to swindle US citizen. Otherwise we cannot have such worthless companies making Toy and controlling 5 trillion US Economy with 22 Trillion debt. Every year it is more than 0.5 trillion debt to single Country - China.

5 trillion companies are Apple Google Facebook Microsoft and IBM - the toy makers!

Toy r us when got wiped out nobody shed any tears. But to keep AGFMI live shall be total destruction of any technology advantage US may have. We have Linux universally more popular than any OS from US. We shall have far more useful Search engine from elsewhere. We shall have Linux mobile OS  surely in next few years from elsewhere. Google iPhone Facebook predictably shall not be used in Asia and Europe except India.

US shall be producing meat and corn for rest of the world and competing in energy market with Iran Russia and OPEC countries.

Our combined military capability is already in third place after China and Russia.

No comments:

Post a Comment