Sunday, May 13, 2018

What to see

I have enjoyed a tour of Ellora at Aurangabad. It is memorable to this date. Night and day. Night of then present - a dancing ethnic procession of culture dancing attired youths head to foot armed with musical instruments and rendering of vocal songs celebrating diwali in the streets of market place. Beautiful market place with overflowing ethnic compositions of goods. It was feast for eyes. The day following is your of Daulatbad Aurangabad forts and ellora temple built in 1500 years. Unbelievable.
Memorable is my first expedition to Himalayas Badrinath. My unforgettable lesson of one sentence how one must win over present NOW. The lesson for seeing one who has done it success. This set me in motion a purpose to abandon winning love but defeating the same and curing my blindness.
Memorable is my lazy days of vacation
In rajgaad Kolhapur.
Memorable is the lazy sunday i spent a cross ocean in a Hamlet across pacific adjacent to San Francisco.
Memorable without recollection my lonely drives i have taken across america.
Memorable is astonishing tour of Boeing Factory.

No comments:

Post a Comment