Monday, May 21, 2018

Belief against belief

I was attacked by waves and waves of sleep. My 24 hours got reduced to few hours only. In that I squeezed in my bath brush cycling and some outdoor with children and sun.

while cycling I realized that I am an image worshiper.

My image.

I tried to disrobe me publicly and privately but I have not yet reached nothing. I am told ancient Egyptians preserved dead bodies chemically soaked with bandages in the coffins under pyramid tombs along with usable material for the dead to use when they wake up again. It looked so silly but then I far more sillier than them.

I am in process of still image building and image worshiper of not yet dead but my own self. My bandages are not chemically soaked and constantly peeling off but I am trying to fix the peeling skins to me who is empty as such in order to make keep an image that never been there.

What about image worshipers in my community that I belong by virtue of being married to Joya.

I have to drive her at least 20 times in a year where some image worshiping is taking place. It is our belief whether I agree or not, there are many superior beings who can be bribed and looking for bribe to change all existing rule in our individual selfish favor if only we show lot of devotion in public with prayers and food lamps drinks fragrance and flower. That celestial power shall in return give us that we don't deserve.

Wealth health possession honor money position. It is our belief. Some selling beliefs make even a kingdom for himself - Pope.

Torn between this belief amidst creatures of human kind. I if I happen to be there remain still. I have no option to do anything else. Often I sleep through the ordeal. I wait till Joya is finished with her devotion and calls me to return her home.

I am looking to do a sun room a studio to build for my winter lazy hours to spend and do some trivial things that I am so good doing. I do not have the money. Is there a celestial being who would listen to my desire if I pray and give money remotely to me for my luxury?

I used to believe that events around me are predetermined and that cannot be stopped or changed. they are certainty as certainty is. My Fate is unchangeable. But now I am trying to bend my belief to please remote capable power who created my fate book to destroy some end pages and rewrite them.

why did That write my desire for more when I am incapable when I do not have time any more or strength? I am too lazy to pray.

I believe my fate cannot be changed. I am per-programmed to see what I see moment by moment and think what I think and I do what I do. I am on a track and cannot derail myself.

Past is unchangeable and unforgettable. Present is unavoidable and unacceptable. Future is unprintable and unknowable to make change.

My expectation is programmed. My not expectation is programmed. I may not know however there is no uncertainty.

Can I still believe in me when none does? Does my believe matter? Am I supported by my belief or supported by me that I no longer believe in?

No comments:

Post a Comment