Wednesday, May 23, 2018

my treasure hunt for infinite supply

As I peel my skin to retrieve my self that support me and my world not being any part of it, I discover ever new me and a transformation of my world that was giving away lot of cadaverous smell from the heap of garbage and a lifetime task for garbage removal but where?

My seeking or searching is changing too.

I search and got the solution - my immortality.

Next, I got my absolute presence and location and my absence in multiple universe and my state in them. I am nothing in the kernel of multiple universes - sensible by my senses that includes my imaginations. I saw my self as not part of any awake dream sleep or an idiot in humanity we call intelligence.

However them were not exactly what I am searching.

I am searching for treasure for luxurious living in multiple universe filled with unavoidable torture scheme practiced. In no universe I know where demand is truly met. All universes I think of is finite.

I cannot be assured of infinite life time. Universe has birth finite life and death. While I am immortal. I must be assured of my pleasure for my immortal existence.

I mined all my universes and my states. sleep dream awake and public living. It is my treasure hunt for treasure that I have; that is me and my infinite pleasure - luxury inexhaustible.

Does anyone searches for this enjoyment that is kernel to all pleasure yet inexhaustible?

This pleasure is kernel to all action including sexual pleasure. This pleasure is kernel to all pleasures of thinking including big-numbers beautiful pleasant comfort paradise and plenty of sensual pleasures.

I cannot wait. My impatience cannot wait for after me or after my worlds. I want this plenty now and I cannot wait to be chief executive of treasury supreme of multiple universes. 

Am I looking for supreme godhood? I do not care for words. I am looking for this treasure right here and now - public or private I do not care. My current status I do not care.

My fate cannot deny me this inexhaustible plenty - if it exist for any at any time - it must be with me now and with out my any doing.

I wish to know in words. So that I can tell about it to any or me in sleep dream awake or that idiot trapped in public opinion.

What is it in words? It is not my immortality. It is not my absence. It is my possession that is permanent and cannot be stolen - it is present within me - immortal and absent. It is infinite supply of pleasure.

What is it?

I am Inactive.

My supreme joy is from my inaction. I do not participate and I never participate in appearance disappearance or in presence of my worlds. I am inexhaustible

I am memory-less incurable inexhaustible immortal absent - source destination identical to all.

Nice to know that I am liar --- all my words are untruth 


I am inexpressible

No comments:

Post a Comment