Thursday, May 17, 2018

1000 plus years

In the modern time of large numbers, I am not very impressive unless I say that I have 2000 years detailed minute by minute plan for my life in the planet earth.

Ancient Hindus usually stopped at 100 years life time while talking about immortality of my inner mind or essential me that knows no birth death wear and tear.

With my perspective of the world, I find it necessary to plan for many births deaths events and illusions of many realities in many universes of many finite and infinite kinds of existence.

Simultaneous Tenures in multiple universes and imagination of different kinds without any intersection with the 4 choices I may have in current terrestrial life - sleep dream awake and unthinking idiot. Simultaneously living life of many forms and kinds may not be limited by power of imaginations from this universe with limited senses.

I am resident and multi - tenant in multiple universes of infinite appearances of infinite or finite kinds with many senses and sensitivities disease discomforts and pains and torture physical mental deprivations thinkable and unthinkable and unlimited kinds Not known in our world.

I know that I cannot be determined or willed either to make any choice. I cannot care even if I care.

I cannot hope for escape no matter how many times I go insane diseased abused humiliated punished even when my senses cannot bear. I cannot care even if I care and suffer diarrhea Alzheimer amputation deprivation or rolled partially by road roller yet alive. I have to continue.

Even after death I have to continue.

I shall make the long story short.

Given my immortality, and mortality of universes and finite number of creatures in universes however of many choices and variety it can be infinitely boring repetitions - I have to chose for the  sake of variety many living forms unworthy of me - such as life of parasite microbe reptiles or plant even inorganic and other forms.

I cannot stick to honesty and other moral values for superior trouble free living when human. I cannot be believer nor non believer. I have to, on my own, opt for poverty lack of provision and hardship. I can no longer remain my creator but be created by devils with deformity and subject myself to painful living in all infinite forms ~ being immortal.

Immortality, in a way, is a curse. All is mortal except me. And I have no choice but live all forms of life and bear all sensitivity and unpleasantness not known to anyone.

Because of my immortality I have no option but belong to all classes - religions all sexes all groups and commit all sins available to me within that group. I have to suffer in all hells prescribed in that group for finite or infinite length of time again and again.

Immortal as I am. There is no hope of escape no clemency ~ not from me. Infinite times I shall be lynched in all worlds in all forms by me without choice.


Truth is not me my thought or my world. Truth alone has no alternative. truth (all as is without words) need necessarily be my joy; is there an option being immortal?

No comments:

Post a Comment