Sunday, May 20, 2018

Time

I am fond of Time and I waste Time because I am immortal. I have no value of time.

However I am fond of watches and clocks

I have a clock in my corridor that has dial but no hands. There is a red magnetic ball that moves round the clock face. No ticking nothing. You get an approximate idea about time.

If that is not sufficient I have in my front room a metal wood pecker that is pecking at metal wood rectangle black wood every second - no sound though. The clocks two hands move silently around. Clock does not have any dial.

In my bed room I have a watch atomic that projects time on my wall - day and night and I can see the time if I need to with lifting my head by just opening my eyes.

Joya blows conch shell at 6:30 AM in week days.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ih49EH1KA8U

I created many clocks for my desk top in computer. One redefines clock hand movement. Here is one if you wish to use it.
http://kankanroy.bravehost.com/x_clock.html
This is written for IE 7. In current IE 10, 11 or above version, you need to set Document Mode to IE 7 and User mode to IE 7. You can do that by pressing F12.
Here is the Clock: Dial for Local time clock is Anti Clockwise and so is the Hands movement. GMT clock is however Normal.




No comments:

Post a Comment