Monday, May 14, 2018

what is public me?

I go to a market place or office. Most people I do not know. Some I do not even not introduced to but I know their role of service in case I need to use their service.

I need to conduct myself in a way conforming to rules and terms and conditions. I may not even know. I may make noise with or without purpose or be silent and observing.

I learn more of terms and conditions of public interaction as time passes. My familiarity.

What happens when I do not follow terms and conditions of the public place? I may be refused entry or accommodated or I am imprisoned punished physically banned till I learn to conform?

I may remember but I may be suffering idiot - I suffer but do not learn. I do not recognize public.

I am a rebel and I have commitment for life time to be so...

Do I become PRIVATE?

I saw a private person but he too in order to relieve himself walked several miles to privacy of boulder. I followed him to his secret place despite he never looked at me on his way. Then he went to bath in river and followed him there. I invaded his privacy although he was not engaged in publicity or even any public inter action. I then hunted him out when he was privately doing his public work - answering letters. I entered his open air office away from public and sat down to watch him uninvited.

What is my terms and condition for public? Can I invade forcibly into anyone else privacy?

I am confused.

Once upon a time I tried to enter into private relationship. I realized public consent is required for such relationship plus willingness to participate by other party. This cannot happen however urgent or must for me.

There is nothing called private relationship. All relationship is public and under prevailing norm of engagement.

I can have no privacy and not entitled to one.

No comments:

Post a Comment