Tuesday, May 15, 2018

alignment with reality

My joy of living can be diminished with tolerance and living within my limitations - physical mental, and intellectual and my vulnerability to unpredictability.

I have been shaken to the core not even able to predict collapse even 15 minutes.

I have to optimize recurrence of such collapse. Must to take adequate precaution. In Calcutta when I was suffering from diarrhea I could reach hotel during urgency. This time I could not predict my safety of travel even 15 minutes earlier. In other words. I must not even start unless I can hold my self for two hours predictably.

How I do that.

After breakfast I must wait for one year to make perfectly sure. Or no breakfast.

I move to toilet at least 15 minutes before it is urgent and wait.

Remuneration is not important, I must stick to remote job.

On site job I must have my own accommodation and flexibility to work from home and home diet and my own transport.

I must be able to quit with notice.

My independence in all matter of Project execution - I am not working for money and can not accommodate or compromise.

I have no bottom line no promise

No comments:

Post a Comment