Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Astrology

A few hundred years ago astronomers were funded by kings for their predictions. Today of course universities fund them and reward them with prizes and honors. Names help to illustrate what I am about to say but my memory is failing and I appreciate my disability.

Testing a drug for its effectiveness by statistical technique or machine learning do not really right technique for cure. A careful trained observer is required to see effects and improvements on on daily doses.

Questions answered using imagination mathematics statistical testing and probabilistic models and optimization on prediction and evaluation of correctness does not reveal any truth.

However this not what I am interested in discussing.

My need for words and my utility for people's attention about not there.

I got completely baffled to protect my honor about my unpredictability of body limitation. I have decided to remain at home and not travel. Because of my physical limitation and intellectual ability to keep my honor I am not travelling with my family. I cannot tolerate their imposition on me.

What is the solution? certainly it is no longer words - mine or anybody's - no astrologer's.

In order to be 100% harmonious with my world I have to abandon both future prediction and past experience.

Avoiding honor or public discussions on me - I cannot avoid - I know or aware of it or not.

Me the balloon is certain to disappear. Astrologers may be able to predict when all visible signs of my being or presence disappear and replaced with rotten smell of flesh.

If I simulate my death in time reversed and try to see failures or my incompetence - without choice. What would come first.as sign of my death. I am already very perturbed about my stomach upset and my inability to keep my honor in public.

It is not preventable. Although I may altogether stop going out in public. I may be totally disabled and cannot move out of bed on my own. It has happened to Dr. Moitra, it has happened to Chhorda.

I aimed at complete harmony with my world - I cannot have exceptions. Knowing that there is no God besides myself I cannot avoid dishonor. I must be completely prepared to be harmonious no matter what. I must be harmonious with my worries of future dishonor and my disabilities.

When I started write this, I was about to show my intellectual ability to draw a complete tree starting with root node - I no longer exist.

How to be in harmony with my disabilities?




No comments:

Post a Comment