Sunday, May 6, 2018

Weeds

Usually my cherry tree in front of my house blooms white in the month of April. It stays so 15 days and then it bears fruits when very birds are in the eating them. This year summer is late. It is May. Cold has not gone yet. I twice treated my meadow with weed control. I have not finished yet. I have a bag of grass seed that too i have to spread. I have fresh soil. I have spread lot of seeds. I have to prevent weed growing there. I am concentrating on small plants only. I have many hibiscus plants. They are yet to come back to life. Only one is green. I kept it in door.

Can I stop weed spreading. Last year I damaged my loan trying to do that. Can I breed only flowers that fills my mind? Can I create an environment where bright productive mind blooms and knows what is to be bright and fragrant flower. Yesterday at length i talked about disappointment with the world. I told him that 100 out of 100 i meet are weeds. I cannot prevent them. That includes my own children. Zinia already is out of the house. Knowingly she lives in company of cheats. Soham yet to graduate and he is blind. He conducts himself unclean dirty unaware of his of his disability.
Last night I saw the bio film Ramanujan and his teacher GH Hardy. Ramanujan became FRS at very young age. He wrote of mathematics without proof. GHH tried to teach him that it is obligation to provide proof. But then he had very short time to live. He had to give to this world many finite infinite formulas with the burden of proving them. They are all intuitive to him. He could not slow down.
I have often focussed intelligence - all terrestrial. I also have said there is extra terrestrial intelligence. It is futile to waste dreaming multiple universe or non-universe. I am so confused about numbers either. Although I have not gone deep with them. Ordering of numbers and limits and convergence do not come to me as intuition. I do not get joy from their discovery. The meadow of Ramanujan had many flowering plants that bloomed numbers.
Once I too used to think erroneously world expresses itself in numbers - waves seeds organic inorganic gravity stars light sound and sensible even multiplication of organisms. All are numbers. I used believe dna that essentially is backbone or factory making organism and their evolution are essential material for superior beings - healthy in body and mind and indestructible.
I know that exist. It is not dna and not terrestrial. It is at the center and creates both weeds and flowers i love.
Innocent pure children untouchable divine. All sequence starts with that and after making a round trip of the universe returns to that.

That is not discoverable.

No comments:

Post a Comment