Friday, May 11, 2018

some success

today i talked for hours with three persons. as a result i could have lunch only at 5 pm.

success is that I did not hang up on them. with one I told that I am not interested in public writing any more. although I write for hours daily - the sole intention to know how far I am goal.

I do not have to say anything publicly. I must understand that it is not required.

The two other persons I talked to - they were evaluating a potential candidate hire.

The second person I talked for two hours. I was not interested in his quiz. I told him again and again that I am technology agnostic. I am interested in data analysis but not interested in expertise in technology. this I naturally have and it is the choice of those who engage me. for me I am the delivery end of final result without defect. He gave up. since I do not think otherwise. I of course told them current computing technology cannot produce any great result - it is metering service of those who wants you to use it. It is pointless to acquire any expertise in them. Since there is only usage and no result. you keep making searches in google and yet learn nothing. google cannot answer you in single search except dealing out advertisement.

The first interview is also for short remote job. the interviewer was candid and limited in being answered of his 10 questions. they are not Linux command or how to invoke them or language facility or feature.

I am hands on architect. there was no quiz to find out the same. How do you find out that one can deliver end to end without defect first time?

My language is silence not words sound or gesture.

I do not get intimidated not even by my own intimidation.

No comments:

Post a Comment