Tuesday, May 29, 2018

beyond Hallucination

I cannot defend against my hallucination.

My hallucinations are expanse of my illusions - my concept of world beyond what I see - enjoyment from my imaginations - my pleasures from imaginations.

Hallucinations are my pains and fears from hallucinations - my imagined experience of unbearable words from world of people I live in - my ever expanding relations.

Long ago in 1987, I was in STP. I talked about Relationship model to Jyoti and I wrote a program in Prologof the same. Expanse that may take place by virtue of friendship, acquaintance,

No Guaranty.

In this world. Again and again No Matter How Innocent Pure Non-Thinking I am. I shall again and again shall be fooled disillusioned tempted hallucinated drugged abused hurt pained poisoned and maltreated without any defense from my own people or UN-known inhumanly and fatally.

This is the RULE of my world and there is no mercy and no exception.

I may pray I may promise I may not think I may not sense but I cannot change the RULE.

I cannot have moments residence in my world but there is no way to by pass My the RULE. I may be coward and opt out if that choice exists for me. Else I am forced again and again into dishonorable dishonest shameful freedom-less living in my own world till it exists.

My concurrence or my agreement is not required.

I have no option.I have to accept my world as is in silence or screaming that does not matter. I cannot escape dishonor.

Yet I exercise my right to disobey all RULE.

I have no memory ~ I know no rules that includes mines, I have no commitment, I have no response no preparation ~ I am not bothered - I cannot be bothered - no matter what happens to me or my world

I establish My rule: I have no flexibility.. I am Absolute.. All is nothing and not worth my attention or contemplation.

No comments:

Post a Comment