Sunday, May 20, 2018

Joy

Having patented me and I am american living and kicking in america. i can safely tell my secrets.

I have many.

Among other things I am absolutely useless and non matter. I enjoy this tribute of mine when Joya tells me so, I take it as truth and a complement. With raptures of divine pleasures. She is my married wife. I married her without seeing or knowing even her name. I met her family herself in my marriage for the first without any prior knowledge.

But this is not so much of joy as some others are far more thrilling and pleasures unheard of and not available even in Google to know.

I am reflexive.

When I am alone, I let myself go and become the room; or when outside I become my surroundings cars  people ground sky and all in between or market place. After totally being the room or outside, I extend my self to the house through walls doors and windows air light noise And what not; I become all that I sense. And imagine - city country planet universe and many multiple of them that I can alone see. It is me unlimited big.

This is a secret.

If I am in presence of someone, I become cell for cell, thought for thought that person. He or she does not know. This is a secret. But I am patented now. Being american I have nothing to fear - my court will grant me win. I copy everyone and everything. I have just to see it him or her or read anywhere. Including playboy or fake news. Nothing is more needed. I become cell for cell, molecule for molecule, bit for bit, atom for atom particle for particle That as That is.

Among other things I am copy of Joya cell for cell. Her words are my words - syllable for syllable. Her feelings are my feelings - as is. With no modification or my touch. Reflecting her I am very angry with myself. As she always is.

I curse me - why I have this fate of being me as I am, why I cannot be like everybody else. With character and substance.

I need not patent my reflexive joy. I wish to multiply and breed and distribute. It is free. shipping charge too is negotiable.

Another secret to keep everyone away from me.

I am suffering - from every disease known to human existing and non existing furthermore I have already told that I am reflexive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment