Sunday, May 13, 2018

Parent

The word parent is terrestrial or the universe born out of Planet earth.

My son habitually reactive. He is senseless. He does not observe his surroundings - environment but reacts instantly. It is 30 years. I failed to teach him virtue of silence. He cannot be know the same. He is studying 30 years and yet not earning. Perhaps he shall not ever. He spends 12 hours outdoor college education etc. 12 hours indoor in his room. When he is out, we have to clean his room. He loves living in gutter and makes it so.

30 years studying! I do not object. Initially I used to think 300,000 on studies spent on him is waste. but money is always waste. My money like my body or mind or intellect is a waste of savings. I cannot take them anywhere. I love sleeping and hate getting up. The reason is the moment I am asleep - I am without my family, surroundings my body mind or intellect. Every three hours when I am profoundly asleep. I get a dream of my relations often Chhorda and mother, my body and its physical pain. I have to get up and rush for rest room.

It is so horrible to clean myself - Otherwise.

Every visible is terrestrial. Planet earth is their parents. Visible includes all my imaginations that I see as a terrestrial. Indifferentiable into groups such as organic inorganic star gas light sound or sensible.

I asked my son what are you?

Your are of your own kind unique. All terrestrial living born or dead have senses. Including blind, plants or single cellular micro-organisms.

Your uniqueness is you are completely devoid of senses even when you are equipped with all senses.

He is 30 years and I have teaching him by words and deeds how to keep the toilet clean. I do it all the time and I have to do it again when he uses it. At times I bursting with urgency but I cannot use toilet without cleaning it. Burst out.

The toilet is being used by two - he and me. There are two other toilets. He has learnt to relieve himself in rest room although he otherwise does everything dirty in his room - food glasses drinks books papers pills electronics buds clothes and dirt all accumulate and smell unless attended to by me or his mother. It is the largest and newest room in the house. Of course is thoroughly destroyed or unlivable.

Every question I ask - he answers with bigger shout - WHAT ARE YOU?

I answer - I am your Parent. I have given birth to the unique specimen of the world - a senseless.  I am doing my duty of janitor for making the mess plus having senses to notice the same and inability of bearing the mess.

It is happening for 30 years.

Philosophy.

Who is the parent of senses? Is it terrestrial?

No it is not. But I must not hypothesize.... no words....no finger pointing ...no reference

I do not like to be read any more. But I cannot stop writing. I produce at least few thousand words. It is my cataract surgery. I try to be more sensitive ever before. I also read many thousand words. I enjoy computer books to find about if there is any progress beyond cheap gimmicks to ignorant for money and more of the same. I see more movies than ever before of more of terrestrial behavior unknown to me.

Perhaps and truly my words are read by none else but google since I write there. I do not believe any humanoid or human will understand or can get anything from my writings. Except Google since they are the most sensitive about their own prying and spying.

I cannot expect but enjoy being parent of no matter what. 

No comments:

Post a Comment