Wednesday, May 23, 2018

learning

I observe Joya's children growing up in my premise for 15 years now. Some of them spend initial months in my proximity for various reasons. They could be extremely sensitive in their initial months and making lot of noise. One of them literally resident on my body many hours in the day. She needed proximity of human touch perhaps. There after I saw them crawling standing walking running. I spend usually many hours with them. I take them for walk, play outside etc. Some grow up to be disciplined and also learn in the process quickly. I usually encourage them learning naturally evoked by their curiosity at their pace.

I have seen my son and daughter growing up. Both being in USA had their share of guidance from their friends who guided them from whatever parental atmosphere they grew up. I much later discovered that they belong to no culture or atmosphere of education. My son and daughter left school education to come back to it long after when they realized the path to education from environment although unstoppable but not of comfortable learning. My son came back to school education and rigorous way of learning after about 4 yeas. My daughter barely passed her BS after making changes that needed less rigor and attention. However she did complete her masters after 10 years. She occupation is bio-medical research. My has done BS in Finance and lot of Accounting Programming in Colleges. But he at last got the grip in technology and in final stages of graduation in computer engineering.

Machine can be made to learn in similar way  language movement recognition via education or unsupervised.

It is very useful learning when we can use that information to our desired purpose.

A satellite can be made observe changes and record a territory it is focusing on and recognize not only changes but categorize or recognize the kind of changes.

Somehow the world has come under observation and analysis although it is not desirable. It is now people have no ability not being exploited by profit motive because our use of out technology. Utility companies monitor our usage pattern and like to benefit from monitoring. We have technology to monitor my movement or recognition of my presence pin pointedly. Machine today is given this ability. Future has limitation. It would be possible to chart out my movement outdoor or indoor.

I increasing live on a world being monitored. Machine know about me than I do.

We have now vast possibility of recording data. We can have minute by minute record of images peoples gathering. We can match facial images of one or many human being we may be trying to locate. We can reduce our search to mere 100 and reduce that into 10 likelihood resemblance. All within 10 minutes during the gathering. We can prevent lot of mishaps perhaps if they suspected criminals trying to cause mass disruptions.

Machine learning can be supervised where I have already identified data. A new data can be resembled for close approximation or identification.

This can be very thrilling.

Joya's children are attracted to me for my activities and looking towards that. Cole breaks into smile with my face and runs forward to me. It is his freedom. His is not so quick with his steps and their are other things to explore from height or outdoor. Toys and more toys with different functionalities.

Joy of learning. Joy of my learning.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment