Saturday, May 19, 2018

Day

Morning started being woken up by Joya. She had forgotten to renew her license - it is my fault.

She has forgotten her pin number of debit card - it is another fault of mine.

I had last night working on the possibility to create Sun room. so I started getting phone calls.

Then my routines - bath lunch mails nap cycling reading writing all started taking place haphazardly. I do not care I am some what programmed all is my reflex action.

I no longer listen to background music and postpone my urgency indefinitely.

I remembered a word long forgotten - TAK. Russian engineers used to use it for most problems they were referred to. In those technology embargo days - IBM sold them somewhat old technology to stop them using their software and delay their progress with their own production of IBM plug compatible machines. The machine we received for barter was 52nd computers and it has many many faults. Our engineers truly assimilated maintenance from this machine. We also did unthinkable software making two generation of machines compatible for our software transfer from 2nd generation to 3rd generation IC based architecture and removing all incompatibility.

I learnt the word TAK. It is expression of many sentences with multiple meanings.

- I have seen and lets wait for its manifestation.

- you may ignore for now

- I am not compelled to act on it - it is god's act - it shall be resolved by god

- I cannot be excited ....

there are other words I know in many languages they are Equivalent of TAK.

TAO

Zen

OM


What is my best defense?

Immortality.

What is my best teaching?

Silence.

No matter what, what is my best action?

Inaction

What is my best ability?

Inability.

What is my message?

nothing

No comments:

Post a Comment