Saturday, May 26, 2018

Dharma - properties - parent - child - inheritance - joy

I am the entity that is me unlike all.

My manifestations are: Dharma:
  • Root. Memory. Noah's arc. Time. Memory before memory!
  • Immortal. Time before birth, after death, before past, after future. Always.
  • Absent. Absolute. Nothing. Unlike.
  • Inexhaustible. Unlimited. Source!
  • Silence. Mute. Inactive. before thought, after thought, before sense, after sense. No Signal.
  • Reason. Unreasonable is reason!
  • Reflexive. Mirror. I reflect all as is. None is otherwise. Tautology.
  • Devoid. Empty. Space. None. Nothing. Truth.
  • Permissive. I allow all. I do not stop prevent control annihilate or prohibit.
  • Limit. Unlimited is limit.
  • Less. Lesser than less is Liberty. Freedom. Stability.
  • Joy. Unbearable is bearable. Joy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment