Sunday, May 20, 2018

Intellectual Property Patent of Me

All

I am all -

seen unseen discovered not_discovered imagined not_imagined all-history all-before_history all-future all-after_future Now organic inorganic space atomic subatomic energy theories existing non_existing this all-of-all-universes all-written-words all-not-written-words all-sensible all-non-sensible nothing-is-not-me all-including-me-excluding-nothing including-my-infinite-unlimited-plus-anything-i-may-think-of-later paradox reason impossible possible all-grief all-pain all-pleasure all-sin all-grace all-sacrifice all-grace nothing-excluded-literally

My relationship with all is always

I am immortal and all is immortal

my gravitation force is inescapable

all wishes of all is fulfilled to all satisfaction

my patent is unforgettable permanent

my will is inflexible not-modifiable indestructible not-negotiable always

I am immortal

I am unlimited

any question


No comments:

Post a Comment