Monday, May 14, 2018

truth and false

I did not create me - a fraud. However I created lot of very powerful enemy. they are unstoppable and in the process of ruining me. the moments of relief from my painful destruction of health wealth mind spirit and life is when I am unable to sense my world by the grace of my master remote from me and my world of thoughts - battle plan to survive and buy some time of existence.

i wonder what makes so interesting for my fraudulent living that I would like another moment to think another thought.

yesterday I again saw a film of Satyajit ray - Sakha Prosakha. off springs of an honest and successful person are addicted to dishonesty. I was reminded of this film since i saw an Hindi film of unknown director. last generation is living in west has no time for his parents and only contemplating of inheritance. He was finally driven away from his right by his parent and grand parent. they preferred a non-relation to inherit instead of their biological descendant.

Satyajit of course touched a philosophical outlook. Is activity in any way superior to inactivity? What activity is desirable? Honesty vis-a-vis selfish secretive possession.

No comments:

Post a Comment