Friday, May 11, 2018

how to teach any to remain silent?

Suppose there is a way to teach silence when one has already learnt speaking.

What that possibly be?

Can this be taught remotely? Say via book writing media or telecommunication.

Can any one appreciate that adopting to be mute - one can successfully deal with all events with joy and fulfillment.

that is without any desire  to remain sensitive that event or any events as such.

would anyone be desirous to learn silence?

why - reason? when - experience?

I have tried unsuccessfully to teach silence is greater faculty of demonstration of intelligence and failed for my own sibling. I learnt from my wife - that some think by assumption not emitting sound and demonstration is admission of defeat and it is not acceptable. They can never be stopped no circumstances not in their life. There shall be loudest sound at the last moment when life goes out. They shall be taking all kinds of medicine in order to shut their mind to get a minutes of sleep.

Essentially I tried to teach myself to be mute in all circumstances thinking it would help others if in case they read my writings.

I cannot sell diamond to blind. its worth as rare commodity - clarity carat cut color strength.

I cannot sell truth when one is addicted to falsehood and truth is only himself and the only creator of one's world - when this truth is unsaleable.

How can anyone tell anyone that there is no matter no event no people everything is make belief self hypnosis.

It is no longer required by me that my existence is required or demonstrated or continued in my world.

I have no longer any wish to stop evil or bad - I no longer encourage good. I am not sure of either. I am sure I must not intervene and play any role in my future or that of my world.

I certainly know That I do not know. I am innocent. No matter how long I live - I would not know. I also do not wish anybody should be like me or know about my innocence. All my 68 years of experience is worth nothing to me and I cannot presuppose its usefulness to any creature.

There is no reason for my survival or continuity or my presence.

I am not required. My silence my absence need not be heard or seen.

My world is not under my control. My body is not under my control. My mind is not under my control. I have no control.

Theoretically I know I must live with my limitation and be absent true to my stature, but not even one moment is under my control to remain silent.

No comments:

Post a Comment