Thursday, May 10, 2018

war

I have seen three wars in India and my family was involved.

I have seen multiple wars while in usa and got personally very excited because of motives behind this wars. Now I know the reasons for usa led wars, its business motives of marginally 0.1 % who control war machinery and funds politicians.

I am totally dis interested. There is one and only concern for me is how to remain in harmony with evils in my world. Good is of course not my concern.

Harmony?

My world is symphony played worldwide. I am not interested in hearing my voice or my playing in tune or out of tune. I am not at all interested in hearing or seeing of me. I am not interested in hearing or seeing what I heard or seen before.

It is my world and I am not interested in seeing me in it.

as for as I know I am absent in my world. I cannot start imagining.

As far as pleasantness go I have already horribly trained myself to be in presence of foul smell horrible sensation foul music all the time.

I have tried my best to be without my experience and I am exhausted. I do not like to start imagining remain the same old maniac.

even if now is my foulest experience - I am going to remain silent and pretend it is my best.

I would like to remain subservient to my world and not exceed the same with my very fertile intellect and scholarship.

i do not have to be

No comments:

Post a Comment