Monday, May 14, 2018

what more?

what more to achieve?
Have I not experienced enough?
Have I not thought enough?
Have I not lived enough?
Have I not done enough?
Have I not slaved enough?

for my master

who is my master public that surround me and make me do

fear is the key

I can no longer respectable member of any set

I cannot cover my body any longer - physically unable

I cannot my living space clean and not smelling - physically unable

I cannot create sweet nothing and earn - physically unable

I can no longer compose - physically nothing

....

I made to the PNC to revive my business account.
It ended long ago. I had a check to deposit. the person who handles business account was not available. I tried calling Huntington Davide Salti but he was unavailable. my other choice was us bank. this bank has my funds for Soham's education. It took nearly 3 hours to open the account. At the end I deposited my check from Sri Tech. All these hassles were not necessary if the check was in my own name as was promised.

surroundings keep makes many impacts with so many defense system that is in place protect some one very vulnerable that do not exist and never existed except all these defense was built on it. It is ground or underground.

I live outside my world and absent. I cannot be present no matter how much I may try.

My world is my hallucination. I am totally devoid of senses.

I cannot device no means no temptation to prod me to life or response. 

No comments:

Post a Comment