Saturday, May 12, 2018

as of now I could not cure my indigestion

as of now I could not cure my 50 plus years old indigestion by merely looking at it or talking about it privately or publicly without any other medicine cover or outlet.

How can I assume my words has any capacity to cure any suffering from indigestion?

I personally plug all holes of outlet and ensure there is no leak and no show of my existence now for no reason.

I have to miss all the goodies of my world and emit any visible signal of intolerance for any baddies however unbearable.

I have to certify my absence until then I cannot practice and no more words gesture expression

No matter what is my perception that includes my death I do not react - I let that happen and observe my inaction with my full consciousness.

while (I react) {I do condone myself entirely with my inaction....} loop (till no reaction observed by me)

No comments:

Post a Comment