Sunday, May 6, 2018

Cecilia

Last 3 years Cecilia has dominated my life. The day she jumps for me. My heart is filled with joy. The times she comes to me smiling with her all splendor beauty i touch her cheeks with fondness of my fingers and bring them to my lips.

My only expression.

She came to my life about 3 years back. She had piercing cry and non stop. She would stay with often she will be lying on my breast to be quiet and sleep. Dhe refuse to put down. Then learned to crawl and walk. She would accompany me outdoor and sometime far away walk. She would climb on me when returning exhausted. She maintained a rational of her correctness. She could not blamed for any mishaps. It is unintended and she could not take the blame. On last Friday, dhe was blamed gor already broken gate. She couldn't accept it. She quietened only when I said I would replace the same. She cannot be threatened with consequences. Dje does not accept them. All has to be in her terms.

Who is she being that face and being?

No comments:

Post a Comment