Saturday, May 19, 2018

letter to nikki


Nikki

I have been writing for 50 years or more. I destroyed my dairies. I have dedicated readers. I do not share my past and present writings with them.

I had verily many readers in Facebook for 12 years till I discontinued my account about 2 months back.

I started a group for my Alma mater for sharing ideas. I permanently removed myself 8 years back. It is now perhaps 1000 strong.

I am living without support – independent – without medicine or any kind of assistance as non-conformist naturally for 40 plus years.

I just wished to convey one word message – ‘Enjoy’ by enjoying me and my world and my imaginations.

I have to  enjoy all – discrimination loneliness public love hate sadness disease pain disabilities loss gain past future ultimately NOW

I down loaded most of my writing in Facebook about 3 GB before closing that account.

Writing keep me harmonious with me and my world without any aid. Essentially I am public but not in broadcast mode.

I am nothing.

I am at  equal-distance from all - that includes me my world my perceptions present past future known and unknown

I .. I ..  and I am that.

Are you going to waste your time? Your choice.

Best regards.

Kankan

No comments:

Post a Comment