Sunday, May 6, 2018

I wear my body naturally without shame or honor

AS IS

I wear my body naturally without shame or honor

my body does not exist as it is

but it is sensing only mechanism of my illusions - dreams

I was excited last night talking with raghu

it is so hard talking to anyone

I am talking of intelligence prior to intelligence that has gone missing among all the people I meet

my preference of children who is still in the process of talking birth

morning i went to bed and got up late at noon

I was sinking in the dream place I visited earlier in my life in twenties

it is striking mountain landscape the sun and light wetly drizzles

i am exploring landscape and very ancient culture and tradition

belief in god in everything intellect and numbers and truth

without obligation to prove its time in-variance infallibility

axiom of being unaxiomatic

dna before dna

life before life

world before world

time before time  

In the presence or absence of my illusions can I be any in particular? Do I pretend to myself of y my ability to remember and play act - even for a moment?

No comments:

Post a Comment