Sunday, May 13, 2018

Measuring my enjoyment

what is the scale of measure of enjoyment?


This must be based out of NOW. Memory is so deceptive and failing. Measuring unit scale must be standard absolute available and now.

Joy of Now must be pure and not distorted and independent of time and place and not based out of expectation but actual possession of Joy.

Now,

Am I happy with me? What shall make me happy?

Am I happy with my surrounding? What must change in my surrounding shall make me happy?

Am I happy about my wealth? What wealth shall make me happy?

Am I happy with my health? What change in my health and body shall make me happy?

Am I happy with my mind? What change shall fulfill my mind to make me happy?

Am I happy with my knowledge? What more knowledge of what kinds shall make me happy?

Am I happy with my experience? What more experience or what kinds shall make me happy?

Am I happy with my occupation? What occupation shall make me happy?

Am I happy with my intelligence? What more Intelligence shall make me happy and their kinds?

Am I happy with my possessions? How much more of possession shall make me happy?

Am I happy about my longevity? How much more of life I need if I am not happy?

It was Homer who wrote in Iliad the story of invincible Achilles dipped in river Styx separating dead and live holding by his left heel. Achilles was invincible except for his heel - the only hole in his armor.

My measure of me?

11 holes in my immortality and permanent joy at my heart that springs out and leave me in permanent grief with disappearance of Now and  joy of living?

Can I believe in numbers and its strength, uniqueness, or their order or measure knowing their inability to reach infinity?

Only dead has no holes and nothing to lose.

No comments:

Post a Comment