Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Predictable

How to predict without knowledge?
New born baby without any knowledge of public is unpredictable and public cleans the baby.
I have passed that stage. If I do that I shall be put in hospital and I cannot afford it! There is cost involved. The infrastructure that I have built around me cannot support the same.
Health not permitting I cannot take assignments where my unpredictable natures call no office of public may support it.
I cannot attend any office of public and attend office.

I cannot conform to exact office hours if I take up any assignment. My health today does not permit the same.

Passing thought .... do i care ... for meaning.... does it matter even if it becomes true once in a while...

My illusion of me i cannot sustain in the midst of my world working against my total demise. I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment