Sunday, May 20, 2018

saraswati

I am obsessed with Mahabharata Ramayana Veda Vyasa or and Valmiki.

Them I may not read completely but I read many a writer of English completely.

OSHO, I have read a lot but many of his reading were extempore lectures.

I have a term for that. Goddess of learning Saraswati is at the tip of the tongue. Whatever spoken is literature. Brain is constant factory non stoppable factory of ideas and tongue is the instrument of broadcasting and air is the media of communication.

There is nothing important that I write need be read by any. That I have read or written is good enough now it is in the air forever as immortal as me.

IT IS PUBLIC.

There is nothing to hide or to expose. In fact as soon as I thought - it is as immortal as me. It is divine and it is Saraswati. As soon as I heard - it is immortal as import as me. I am the absolute measure - not modifiable.

It is public - I cannot save it or hide it or destroy it - if I try to do that - that doing is immortal along with what I thought.

It is when Saraswati sits on my tongue tip forever.

Immortal is my thought as is. Even when planet has disappeared or universes have extinguished.

Like everything else I have desires uncountable and I instantly fulfill or not fulfill my desires.

What desire matter? What desire requires my action or my attention or further persuasion?

No comments:

Post a Comment