Sunday, April 29, 2018

water boarding

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waterboarding

I did not this though I heard it many time. Last time I heard it yesterday  in the news reading about the person selected as CIA Chief by Trump. She was open advocate and administered water boarding to al queda prisoners.

I do bear extreme fear without relief. I wished to know what is water boarding that is banned from any usage.

Inhuman.

Once, I think it is Kolhapur in Maharashtra I visited Shibaji's palace museum perhaps, my memory is failing there were many pieces of torture equipment. A chest or breast metal cover with spikes inside that was used for prisoners to cage into.

What kind of pain did they feel?

I felt intense dislike for Trump nominee and finally Trump. It is my horrifying experience of very bad guy insane having executive power and his mechanism to execute the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment