Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Kushbedia

There are some villages around Chittaranjan - Simjhuri, Mihijam, Kusbedia etc.

From nearest road from Chittaranjan I saw Kusbedia but never dared going any nearer. I saw its very clean grove with lots of trees and some huts and very clean pavements,  unlike Chittaranjan's metalic tar road.

From a distance I always thought it to be abode of peace and there cannot be any difference among the people lived there - only alignment or being part of one family.

In 1997, I was near San Francisco. I crossed the ocean went to a coastal village of population of few hundreds. It was sunny bright day. Villagers were out around shops and displaying their wares - many collectible art objects in front of their houses. On the other side of the highway Pacific Ocean is incessantly striking the stones on the store and you can hear its madness. The village is enveloped in peace and tranquil.

I wished to retire there. However I am retired in mid-west far away from Pacific Ocean. I am trying to transform my residence to home for last 13 years - year after year.

do any see

No comments:

Post a Comment