Saturday, April 21, 2018

Dream without boundary

No yin or yang no reciprocal meaning or implication no division

It took quite some time to comprehend what truly wordless

there is not any opposite

zero is infinity

yes is no

intelligent is idiot

world is not constructed with hammer or chisel but touch that creates perfection without labor

transformation is visibly with my participating witness

all the extremities just disappearing for ever and without impacting me

I saw for myself transient is permanent

belief is disbelief

perfect sculptor without help equipment or blue print in the process of composing

dream reality planet universe without effort without my wishing

seeing is believing what is perfection

word is wordless

illusion is illusion

non-comparable

without past or present or future or repetition or  ...or substance

No comments:

Post a Comment