Sunday, April 15, 2018

knowledge is disturbing

I was all out supporter of Trump in 2016. I did not know much. But I was very disturbed with Clinton duo from what I already knew. They were greedy couple and I did not wish them to return. Obama failed so horribly. My neighborhood was filled with Syrians. Possibly USA can possibly absorb some more 100,000s but as a whole economic future of US was so much down for any kind of philanthropy. US had 21 trillion in debt. China is already super power can throttle USA any day except for food and beverage China gives us everything.

When Trump became President - I considered it to be very good for USA. But soon it was clear he is insane. Clinton had three stomach to fill and they were political. Trump had too many stomach to fill and too much past debts.

He is mad.

No certificate can make him sane.

His insanity I am watching for one year plus. Everywhere he is dashing against stone wall and he is exposing his mere thoughtlessness. It is not doing good to his personal and family greed. However, he is incapable of observation and assimilating situation. He is pursued by investigation on his lust for flesh and money. His towers are all over the world - his personal interest. Every morning he lets go his filthy words in Twitter. He does not understand that Internet companies are cancerous growth in US. They must be dismantled. US as a whole thought they are good for US and encouraged them to be very big. In 100 trillion world economy they are 5 trillion and and US owes to rest of the world 21 trillion!

It is mess. Rest of the world has monstrous grip on US financial system that is about 100% internet based and rigged with holes - so many that is impossible to plug.

I did not wish to be in neither Microsoft Apple or Google technology. I wished to buy a Linux machine. After 7 days search I gave up. Nobody is selling a Linux machine in USA. I have to buy a Dell or HP high end machine. I must get VMWare installed and in some VM in it, I have to install Linux. Although in server world Linux runs supreme, but in Laptop world Linux has no footprint.

I merely wanted a linux laptop say with 32 GB RAM and 1TB SSD with at most 2 Quad-processor. I could not find any. I was willing to pay about $1500.

I searched for WWW Index Table - I could not find any. I am disgusted with Google as a search engine. Any of my search last for 3 hours and after that I give up.

I have given up on Face Book, Amazon. I still use Microsoft and Google since I have no choice.

I must have choice.

I have landed up with Trump - I had no choice.

Next President shall be another unknown over sexed money hungry brainless blind maniac a God's favorite for US president-ship - my participation this time is not required.

I prefer not to know future.

No comments:

Post a Comment