Monday, April 9, 2018

Thus Spake Zarathrustra

written by Nietzsche.


The name was familiar to me for log time but we did not cross our path. After wild wild country - I came across some lectures of Osho in Israel on 'thus spake Zarathustra'. For whatever reason it was not very entertaining to me. In earlier occasions when I read Osho I was quite devoted and read from start to finish. This time for the first time it appeared very cheap reading while this was possibly his very matured time before his death abandoning roaming around the world and settling in Pune prior to his death. I have just received the book and learnt about Nietzsche himself. He went mad for 11 years prior to his death. His diseases made him sick along with other reasons - gloom from his first and last love and or whatever be the reasons. But he was a successful writer - this book itself is a proof!

I wonder where he researched on Zarathustra.

It was a longish dream. There was not much of past except Didima and the her house Suvarna that has changed and is now occupied by many I do not know. I am visiting Madhupur to discover the change. I started walking with a worry that I may get lost. I only know the direction of railway line. And I would know if I cross it. I also know the market and I would know if I cross it. The x and y axis are drawn in my mind. And they cross at 0,0 coordinate. I can discover Madhupur and it's changes given I have enough energy and places to eat shit piss or drink to freshen me. Assuming I have enough money in my pocket. I counted the money in my pocket and it is INR 11. I assume that I can get correct answer from my navigational system - people on the road giving me direction where is x and y coordinate whenever my memory fails to recollect. I need not rely on me, except x is railway lines and y is market which everyone knows. Sort or center of universe. I have my physical limitation that I need a private and clean toilet to shit. My bed to return is at Suvarna where Didima is eternally present. She is all of my past. I am out of past and present; I am venturing into future leaving past. Past is where I sleep unaware of my time and location. This is the context.

I have a code word to irritate Joya. Just say 'Broken-record' that repeats forever the same words about me with her perspective of past unmoved from Agartala before her marriage. She is further without 'volume-control'. She is forever going down in rest of her existential supporting system. She blames on me but it is Agartala and her values of unmarried her cannot give her peace any longer. She is harmed by her perpetual same sequence of Words from her past at same loud volume. I may not be able to cure her but I can remind her saying 'Broken-record' or 'volume-control'. It is entirely up to her to abandon her past that she would never meet in future again.

In her room she has collected lot of things. I remember Sarah. That was the time Joya used to have her puja corner at her side of the bed. Sarah used to come and do floor Pranam before the puja corner. Once I heard Sarah saying 'lots of things'. I asked where. She showed under the bed.

Now Joya has her private room and has collected so many more things - her private treasure. It may even include material that I bring from market - tea food seeds utensils etc. She even forgets what she has collected. But the room is small and she is running out of space.

All is in my mind. My mind has uncountable neurons that retains information. Same as Joya's room it is bursting with information. I do not have any extended place like FB, one Note or dairy to record information safe. Instead i am looking to forget and live like a superman without a safe. Without memory. Without Didima without Madhupur without intelligence.

How to do that unless I imagine at least one neuron unlike all that is defective and abnormal that cannot retain any information. Any neuron that comes in touch loses information. It is thus is surrounded by empty space or unoccupied space for ever. That is Superman!

I read a few pages from Nietzsche - Thus Spake Zarathustra before going to sleep. The context. I do not understand how Nietzsche collected all that he wrote about Zarathustra. That man did exist in history. To this day there is collection of people followers of him live in India called Zarathustra's. They have strange surnames Modi Contractor Tata etc. The stranger are there customs and after death rituals. They leave dead bodies under sky to be devoured by vultures as they possibly used to do in past when they lived in desert. They do not believe in God created the world. God is dead. No one goes to heaven o hell, dead as a whole returned to earth taken care of by sun the scavenger ultimate.

God in any form or meaning do not exist. There is no prayer or offering or place of his imagined abode. Dead bodies or soul if any leftover is fed to vulture or left to be taken care by natural system of recycling or returned to earth.

Nietzsche presumed to have had gone mad before death for 11 long years. He was identified to be so when he was standing embracing a horse having recently flogged by its owner. This was regarded as Proof of his madness.

Supreme perfect man is empty space! It is not theory but is existing here and now.
World is Supreme perfect and that too is existing in here and now always.
Both supreme are reflection of each other ~ yin and yang ~ supreme perfect - time independent - always

Do I notice but what is there to see

No comments:

Post a Comment