Sunday, April 29, 2018

Jamaibabu's never ending recollection

I rang up Jamaibabu after about a month. Last time I sent an sms to him asking him write his memoirs.

He is full of it. Even after repeatedly telling the same he remains inexhaustible.

Phone line was bad. I do not have to listen. Masima was deaf so was ma and so was TA Edison. Ther life was not reduced for being deaf. Even when I am told something and I do not follow. I remain quiet. It is not necessary to follow or know.

My form of yoga is working. even if am fully attentive and wish to learn, my brain or mind is already full and cannot absorb any more and I am not upset. It is quite opposite to Dwijen RoyChoudhry.  he would always like to remember names whenever I met him. I do not know however if he knew my name. There is a person I met about 20 times now. He always comes to me and talk but I don't know his name.

I asked Jamai Babu about his sons. I did not follow whatever he said. I only followed he is coming to meet him on 4th May. He is very worried about his property if that goes in the hands other than his sons. Some communist! He is writing his memoirs but not too happy about it. He has got into habit of telling his stories in person and through paper and pen. He maximizes his audience. He wishes to eliminate chance of giving away something that may not be read. He tried to tell about political situation and his own analysis of India or usa. I said that I do not have no time for either. It is my assumption that world is not moving anymore and it is not changing from one day into other.

How much you can listen about a world that never changes.

I then asked a question to him. Why does all superior beings in Hindus are imaged having many limbs? Same as Indian and American politicians having many hands helping themselves with whatever they can lay their hands on. Are they not god to in a fashion we do puja for better life to images with many limbs.

Strangely Badrinath temple has deity without any limbs and so is Kedarnath temple. They are rocks from river beds of Alaknandra and Bhagirathi.

He was married to my sister, so his story starts with his marriage with her but does end with her death since he is still living with her. Ram having banished Sita to forest made an image of her lived with that image for the rest of his life.

there is a bengali word - Strainyo. Tied to wife. Jamaibabu is Ram. Unfortunately he has to tell his story. I have done whatever I could.

No comments:

Post a Comment