Sunday, June 3, 2018

Rest in peace

I am preparing myself to rest in Peace. I am disturbed about it now.

I cannot care about my immortality after my physical death. There is no honor involved. I do not believe that any living would remember me and shall be dishonoring me that I would like to make a second appearance to defend my honor.

Before death as long I have existence among people, can I rest in peace and I do without wagging my tongue or write or think or act to defend my honor ~ my nakedness - my disability to conduct as per expectation of people around me or maintain my silence and my peace till my death?

How do I prepare myself for my future tenancy on the earth with honor? I know I am disturb about this now.

I have discussed about this for 5 decades publicly. I no longer think this is an honorable discussion for me to carry on publicly. But I cannot stop.

I am not at peace with myself. I am worried about my rental obligation to people and earth. I can not remain silent. While I must.

No comments:

Post a Comment