Sunday, June 3, 2018

Defense

Whenever or whoever says any word to me no matter what is the content I would not like to defend me with another word or open the communication.

My Line of Defense is in place now:

  1. Phones Letters and emails need not be opened no matter what is loss.
  2. Physical or mental abuse cannot be returned or analyzed for reason
  3. No question need ever be answered and given reason for silence
  4. I do what I wish to do me and me alone no matter what is said and who said it
  5. I have no reason to get involved with any
  6. I do not do what is expected of me no matter what is my loss
  7. I hang up on every one without notice without any show
  8. I do what I please without any consideration for any
  9. I have no future
  10. I expect nothing
  11. I have no word no defense for my past or my present
  12. I do not care if I am dead alive diseased old disabled harmful or contagious
  13. I have no defense and unsupported
  14. I committed to stop none and nothing
  15. I do nothing and prevent nothing
  16. I am naked and not hidden or under cover
  17. I challenge thee, if you are capable and can, then please eliminate or harm me
  18. My arsenal is my silence my inaction till my end
  19. I am prepared for loss 

No comments:

Post a Comment