Sunday, June 3, 2018

origin

My advise to any one reading me - please don't but write yourself whatever  - if you cannot go naked in public out of your door.

origin of my nakedness is my observation of people surrounding me and their public appearance and my constant itch from clothing and my affordability of the penalty to remain naked.

It is in mind and I am not making any less of it. I have to bear this pain all the time and my muscles are straining for more than 50 decades. My discomfort shows always.

I wish I have some thing original remedy, success from writing to and share with those having my disease. There is not.

I have simple belief from private shallow learning that mathematics is in mind too and not observable in nature - terrestrial or celestial.

That there is no circle of line in the universe. There is no formula or symbol or expression in words in nature but in class room. With or without Paradox, Mathematics is truly NOT true. Similar to machine we are repository to lot of observations. From this observations we can withing margin of errors can predict given my watch, its accuracy out of question at the moment, can say when the sun would rise tomorrow or set today.

Is the discovery of Black hole is due to some mathematical interpolation or extrapolation, or mathematics is due to black hole, black hole is no fiction or assumption or common belief? Black hole exist without mathematics.

From my mind I scattered lot of observations into the sky and used to convince my self - them are mathematical objects of time with other observable properties that can be recorded as per our instruments with their accuracy, that is with errors. Errors may lead to false positive or false negative conclusion no matter how reasonable our hypotheses are.

My experience is my experience - nothing more nothing less. Mathematics is mathematics - nothing more or nothing less. All have their non intersecting separate domains of existence.

All in my mind. My writing is in my mind too and needed by me for the inconvenience of wearing my clothes.

My advise to any one reading me - please don't but write yourself whatever - if you cannot go naked in public out of your door.

No comments:

Post a Comment