Wednesday, June 6, 2018

My neglect

Had I known that my neglect of courses in my final year of MSTAT will be causing me nightmare today after 50 years and without any remission, I would have mastered them even though they were taught by person who had no mastery.

My leaving ISI without Diploma or Degree in my advance studies have not caused me any bad dream. Even in my BSTAT I neglected many courses chiefly economics but they give no incompleteness.

I did not have to take Sanskrit in high school after 8th grade. But that is not dead yet as language for me. Along with Topology Martingale Logic and Measure Theory they attack me, disturbing my sleep many nights. They stop me from returning to my mother and brother Kamal. They are my home and I am unable to reach home and lost.

I lost my daughter several months now. For her convenience she has left me. I have asked her many times to return. She has not. I respect her decision. Although I am very pained with this separation I am mutely suffering. I do not dream her.

I suffer from my neglect of studies in MSTAT and Sanskrit language only. I suffer my incompleteness.

No comments:

Post a Comment