Saturday, June 2, 2018

Belief

Do you believe in existence of God?

Do you believe God is good always and unbiased and doing good for all individually?

Do believe that you can influence God to good for you, by prayer Puja or philanthropy?

Do you believe God protects one from bad?

Is bad not same as good and as good is good and vice versa?

All the mahatmas, I have heard and seen, did not have the convenience of attached bath or restrooms while all the sons of maniacs I know have luxurious bathrooms for their convenience all their life. What makes God so biased towards bad to shower them with plenty; and deprive Mahatmas shelter food water and comforts?

Mahatma is not mahatma when mahatma seeks convenience from exception from perceived bad or undesirable

Anyway I cannot be mahatma ever. I cannot be any. I have to forgo any future or any change. If I am impressed I cannot be unimpressed even when I may fortunately have Alzheimer. The pain of being absolute.

): absolute :(

কাকে দেখাবো  কাকে শোনাবো  কাকে বোঝাবো  
কেও নেই কিছু নেই  
সব আমি  সব সবই বোঝে 
শুধু আমিই  বুঝি  না

যে আমি abnormal 
আমি পাগল  খ্যাপা  পাগল 
আমাকে পাগল বললে 
মি আরো  খেপে  যাই ।

আমি পাগলামি সারানোর অসুধ খাই  ~
আমি দেখি না  আমি শুনিনা 
আমি থামাই না  আমি বোবা 

আমি ব্যাথায়  ব্যাথা পাইনা 
আমি বুঝি না  আমি ভুলে যাই 
আমি নেই  আমার মূল্য নেই ।

i no longer pray
i no longer wish
i love all as is
i believe in thee
i do not believe in me

No comments:

Post a Comment