Sunday, June 3, 2018

consideration

I have no consideration.

I do not like to make my life hard or pleasant or preserve.

I am averse to doing.

Yet I like to do. I am looking forward to make a sun room subject to cost and my purse. I am very anxious to install 5 ceiling fans. It is not must but must for my sense of completion. I have lots of green house that have to be planted around my house. My summer jobs. I have to complete reading about 100 pages by tonight. I have to finish my tea and talk to Amal before I go for cycling.

Evening I have to do watering planting and seeding.

I do not have heart. I do not have brain. I cannot understand. I cannot learn.

I am happy with my unhappiness. I cannot ask.

Long back I was told a story about a mendicant she read.

He sat for a dinner at a party perhaps uninvited. Author approached him. He got up and left without word and grievance. The manner he left was so extraordinary that the author could not forget. Author fetched him out sitting somewhere under a tree. He went near the mendicant felt some genuine love kindness and relief He followed him to places. Mendicant seem to converse with birds trees or animals. He did not have a name or identity.

I read Paul Brenton and his search for living saints in India. He met Masterda disciple of Ramakrishna at Calcutta. On his way to Bombay to Goa, he was attracted by a Mendicant who made a stop at a farmer's home. This mendicant his fair amount of vision or reading. He asked Paul about his meeting with Masterda. He then asked him return immediately to Bombay and proceed immediately to Maharishi Ramana's Ashram. Paul followed his instruction and ended his search for Mysticism in India.

My meeting with Mendicant self sufficient and discreetly helping by his presence, ended my search for liberation.

Darshan

Be in presence of a perfect liberated soul in person

Seeing is believing

I have not gone for such searching again. I was impressed enough to drown all my life long impressions of pleasure. It is unfortunate that I could do this service to my children Joya Chandra and Maima. I tried but they were not fortunate enough to see a liberated person.

No comments:

Post a Comment